Thursday, June 6, 2013

6-6-2013: My First Real Day at Work -- It was alot less tiring than yesterday.

Today I went to work, but spent all day completeing Computer-Based Learning modules, and therefore did little in the way of 'real' work.  The CBL's were tiring though, because they were audio based and the people spoke rather slowly.  Had they been text based, I could have been done before lunch with time to spare, but as it stands it took me all my eight hours to do them, and I may have to do some more tomorrow.  We shall see.

Random Fact:  The word "Baroque" -- as in Baroque music or architecture -- comes from the Portuguese term for a misshapen or irregular pearl.

Disclaimer:  The above is the opinion of a single Wal-Mart Associate, and not the opinions of the company as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment