Monday, June 10, 2013

6-10-2013: My Weekend in Summary

Yesterday and today were my days off and Mum went to work, so I hung out and worked a little on my math, but mostly just hung around the RV.  I was very tired, as evidenced by the fact that I slept through my alarm on Sunday and was not up in time for church!  I did a little cleaning and some mathematics work, but mostly just relaxed in the heat and tried to catch up on some of my TV shows and finish all the perishable foods.

Random Fact:
Today is the anniversary of the 1977 debut of the Apple II.  With a price tag of $1,298 for a 1 MHz processor, 4 KB of RAM, and a built-in audiocassette interface, it was one of the first successful "microcomputers".  For comparison, the iPhone 5 has a price of around $200 for a 1,000 MHz processor and 1,048,576 KB of RAM.  36 years is a very long time to computers.

Disclaimer:  The above is the opinion of a single Wal-Mart Associate, and not the opinions of the company as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment