Tuesday, June 18, 2013

6-18-2013: YAWN

Sorry about that.  Just as I was adjusting to the new hours, they started switching them up, so I have been rather tired.  For instance, today I work 1400-2300 again, but tomorrow I work 0600 to 1400, so I will be lucky if I can get a decent sleep.  The job itself is not too bad, and I can take a nap during my lunch break, but still I am tired when I get up and want to sleep as soon as I get back.  Hopefully I can adjust to having less than five hours of sleep soon so I can continue to blog on a regular basis.

Random Fact: Liquid tungsten is so hot, if you dropped into a lava flow, the lava would freeze the tungsten.

Disclaimer:  The above is the opinion of a single Wal-Mart Associate, and not the opinions of the company as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment