Thursday, June 13, 2013

6-13-2013: Technically, this is a Post for the Twelfth

The Human Mind is a weird thing.  They rescheduled me, so that instead of working 0800-1700, I worked 0900-1800.  Although I got an extra hour of sleep, I had to go to bed an hour later the night before due some things i had to get done, so I got the same amount of sleep.  Despite this fact, I felt much more refreshed waking up at 0600 than waking up at 0500.  Anyhow, I worked another uneventful day, then they told me to come in from 1400-2300 today, and every day through Saturnday, so today -- and probably for the rest of the week -- I shall be posting the post for the day before the morning after, capite?

By the by, according to a recent study, 52% of Americans believe that doing one's taxes is easier than figuring out how to eat healthy.  Perhaps it is because some healthy foods like the Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad -- which is worse for you body than having a Big Mac with a medium Coke -- and Yoplait yogurt -- which has approximately twice as much sugar per serving than Lucky Charms -- is a LIE.  Also, the Twinkies "cream" filling is mostly made from Crisco and paper cuts can be healed by applying chap-stick.

Disclaimer:  The above is the opinion of a single Wal-Mart Associate, and not the opinions of the company as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment