Monday, July 25, 2022

Photodump: March 2022, Part 1 of 5: Heading to Bekasi

 On March 3rd I flew to Bekasi--a suburb of Jakarta--to meet with a prospective manufacturer for our dehydration machine.  I took many pictures on the way:

Is it car or life insurance?  Or both?
We may never know.

A handless clock in the Malang airport, with the Indonesian postal service logo in the middle.
I feel like it is fairly accurate to how well the postal service works here.

Old school airport view

All the Indonesian airports I've been in so far (Jakarta, Surabaya, & now Malang) have these same sort of paintings on the wall.  I like them.

Awaiting the plane

Boarding the flight to Jakarta:





Jakarta Views:





Funny fish & tigers (you may have to zoom in if you're on a phone)

I'd never thought I'd work side by side with a TSA

Their plasma cutter is cool tho

Their workshop.  Currently making some wastewater tanks for a large mine in Kalimantan, if I remember correctly (I know it was a large mine, but the location may be wrong).

Nice colours

A good ol' American Pizza Hut breakfast.


This is not from Pizza Hut

Cool church

O_O

I mostly took this picture to look for this when I get back to Malang, but I do like the smell of this anti-mosquito oil the family with whom I was staying loaned me.


No comments:

Post a Comment