Sunday, April 10, 2022

Photodump: January 2022, Part 4 of 5: Quarantine n Jakarta

 I found out literally when I was sitting in the airport to leave that they had reduced the quarantine from 10 days down to 7, which was a bit of a disappointment but I did still take plenty of pictures:


~~~ Day 1 ~~~

I got to the hotel around 1945 on the 19th, so I just went straight to bed


~~~ Day 2 ~~~

A grey Jakarta skyline


~~~ Day 3 ~~~

A blue Jakarta skyline




~~~ Day 7 ~~~

I was a fool & forgot to take a picture of the inside of my quarantine room.

They made me move out on the 7th day, but my flight wasn't until the next morning so I just moved to a different floor in the same hotel. 

Note that this room is very different & not representative of the room in which I spent the week of quarantine.





The view from the end of the hall


Headed to the mall for dinner

At the traditional spot






Returning to the hotel after my adventure

Neat elevator stylings



~~~ Day 8 ~~~

Finally heading home to Malang

I left so early there was no one at checkout, so I left the keys in the room & took this picture to prove I did that

Penguins.

Final view from the room

Then heading outside to await the Grab.



No comments:

Post a Comment