Thursday, July 18, 2013

7-18-2013: GAH!

Funny how the moment I give out the address to this blog, I stop posting and forget to do so for nearly a fortnight.  Some news:  Earlier this week I had a three-day weekend, so Mum and I went up north to see some sites.  I will be posting those on the Other Blag as soon as I get around to it.  Also, I am (hopefully) going to be transferring to a different Walmart soon, and will be setting that process in motion today.  Somewhere around the Temecula area, but not sure exactly where or it any of them will take me.  Other than that I have just been working and eating and sleeping mostly, watching Nexflix & Youtube in spare times -- trying to keep up with my Bible reading as well.  And I have also written a few stories for my Film School application, as I have to send in a creative portfolio along with all my other stuff.  If ye want to read my stories, leave me a comment and I shall send them to ye.  I also may post them on here when they are all finished up, but that depends on how much I like the finished products.

Random Fact:  I every person on Earth moved to South Africa, the population density would still be less than the present density of Tokyo.  Or, they could all move to West Virginia and cause a population density roughly equal to present-day Tokyo.  HERE are some interesting maps if ye are interested in seeing some more density comparisons.

Disclaimer:  The above is the opinion of a single Wal-Mart Associate, and not the opinions of the company as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment